1. Log Files – Like many a website Windplans.com uses website analytics to track our site performance. We use this information to administer the website, find user patterns, and detect technical issues. The information that the service collects includes but is not limited to internet protocol (IP) address, device and browser type, internet service provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referral and exit pages, and number of clicks. This tracking is not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. In this way, your visit is anonymous.
We do not save any personally identifiable information in cookies sent to your browser. You can set your browser to inform you when a cookie is being used and also to not use them at all. Our website will still function correctly if your browser is set to disable cookies. Consult the respective privacy policies of third party ad servers for more detailed information regarding their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
3. Purchase Agreement – In order to complete a purchase you must provide your name, email address, and payment information. We may use information collected in this manner in the following ways:
- To process, validate, and verify your purchases.
- To contact you to confirm or verify the accuracy of the received information regarding your purchases.
- To register you as a customer.
- To open and maintain a support profile for you.
- To send notifications about one-time special offers and related, enhanced, or new products or services.
- To request feedback on existing or new product developments.
- To allow us to personalize content, advertising, and promotions based on usage patterns, needs, suggestions, and or recommendations.
- To enable us to personalize content, advertising, and promotions based on preferences, needs, suggestions, or recommendations.
- To allow us to provide an advance notice of termination of a trial period or of an opportunity to extend a trial period, or an advance of notice on an expiration of your software license.